The past 16th of June of 2017, the TicSalut Foundation (Department of Health of the Generalitat de Catalunya) organized, with the collaboration of IN2, the first mConnectathon of the TIC, health and social environment. The objective was to perform connectivity and interoperability tests with the future Digital Health Platform in a controlled and neutral environment. On this occasion, the main researcher of our project, Maite Garolera, was the reponsible of presenting the ReMemory in this space.
- The Newspaper “Món Terrassa” publishes an article about the presence of the Re-Memory Project at HEALTHIO
- The ReMemory Project benefits from the first agreement with CIMTI to promote innovation projects in the field of health
- The ReMemory Project is one of the winners of CRAASH Barcelona
- ReMemory at the Alzheimer Europe Conference
- The ReMemory Project is presented at HEALTHIO